Winter Wine Fest
Friday, February 24 from 6:00 to 8:30 p.m.
Sample and purchase wines from some of Iowa's best wineries. There will be lots of delicious Iowa snacks available for sampling and purchase. Listen to festive music, perfect for a winter’s Friday evening. This is an adult event only, and you must be 21 years old or older to attend.
Currently there are six wineries and seven food vendors providing samples and selling products.
The wineries include:
- Covered Bridges Winery (http://coveredbridgeswinery.com/)
- Eagle City Winery (http://eaglecitywinery.com/pages/)
- Jasper Winery (http://jasperwinery.com/)
- Madison County Winery (http://madisoncountywinery.com/index.htm)
- Penoach Winery, Vineyard & Nursery (http://penoach.com/)
- Prairie Moon Winery & Vineyards (http://www.prairiemoonwinery.com/)
The food vendors include:
- Capanna Coffee and Gelato (http://capannacoffee.com/)
- Chocolaterie Stam (http://www.stamchocolate.com/)
- Hy-Vee West (http://www.hy-vee.com/stores/detail.aspx?s=5)
- Pickle Creek Herbal (http://picklecreekherbal.com/)
- Tiny but Mighty Foods (http://tinybutmightyfoods.com/)
- Triple T Specialty Meats (http://www.tripletmeats.com/new/)
- Wheatsfield Co-op (http://welcome.to.wheatsfield.coop/)
From Tuesday, February 14 until 12:00 p.m. on Friday, February 24 tickets will be $14 for CoHorts members and $18 for the general public.
Click here to purchase tickets online or call 515-294-2710 to register.
Tickets at the door the evening of Friday, February 24 will be $20 for everyone.